Dear fans of tilted images!
Registration is now open for the 9th electron tomography congress! The meeting will bring together the leading experts in hardware development, software development, and the diverse set of applications of electron tomography, particularly in biology. Topics covered will include:
- Recent developments in tomography of large volume samples via FIB milling.
- Correlative light and electron microscopy
- Automatic tilt-series acquisition and reconstruction software
- High-throughput, large-scale reconstructions of plastic embedded samples
- Latest developments in sub-tomogram classification and averaging
- Map interpretation, model fitting and animation
- Example of recent high impact biological results through tomography
The event will be hosted at The Hotel Zuiderduin in Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands.Registration and abstract submission can be accessed here:https://tomo2020.org/registration-and-abstract-submission/The detailed program will be developed based on the submitted abstracts. Deadline for oral presentation abstracts is May 1, 2020.