The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Less than three weeks left to submit your EM images to the N...Read More
Spread the word! NEMI is organising a photo competition. Sha...Read More
RT @Ludo_cryoEM: Come work with us. Closing date for applica...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: We have an open position for a cryoEM staff s...Read More
Vacancy at NeCEN: Cryo-electron microscopy scientist ...Read More
Vacancy: Technical Support Co-worker Electron Microscopy ...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: Great work from @KosterLab @LUMC_Leiden colle...Read More
Corona crisis: Electron Microscopy goes mainstream ...Read More
RT @Ludo_cryoEM: Come work cancer related cryoEM projects. v...Read More
Spinozapremiewinnaar Nynke Dekker ziet op moleculair niveau ...Read More