The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Zoomable EM data (‘nanotomy’) of Islets of Langerhans fr...Read More
Dear fans of tilted images! Registration is now open for the...Read More
NEMI is pleased to inform you that our PI Cristina Paulino f...Read More
“Correlative three-dimensional super-resolution and block-...Read More
See you at the next meeting at ?...Read More
Let's Kick the electrons at the NEMI Kick off meeting! Regis...Read More
@ProjectNemi is looking for post doc! Check it out @UMCGbane...Read More