The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Best materials science electron microscope in the world for ...Read More
RT @TobiasAdeJong: Come work with us! Fully funded PostDoc p...Read More
Job opening: PhD position in the Klumperman lab on Marie Cur...Read More
RT @NatMart_Chembio: A nice write up on how Leiden colleague...Read More
RT @conesa_boj: Great meeting today of the electron microsco...Read More
EM Materials Science meeting January 11th ...Read More
Packing calendars https://t.co/uvtkNRQP4TRead More
@TobiasAdeJong Each of the NEMI nodes will get a set! In you...Read More
NEMI Calendars are in! https://t.co/8kBfVz7xpTRead More
The NEMI event 2020 has started! https://t.co/LFvcwBdCXGRead More