The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
RT @Ludo_cryoEM: Come work with us. Closing date for applica...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: We have an open position for a cryoEM staff s...Read More
Vacancy at NeCEN: Cryo-electron microscopy scientist ...Read More
Vacancy: Technical Support Co-worker Electron Microscopy ...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: Great work from @KosterLab @LUMC_Leiden colle...Read More
Corona crisis: Electron Microscopy goes mainstream ...Read More
RT @Ludo_cryoEM: Come work cancer related cryoEM projects. v...Read More
Spinozapremiewinnaar Nynke Dekker ziet op moleculair niveau ...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: Latest work on coronavirus replication from @...Read More
Thomson Medal 2020 awarded to Ron Heeren ...Read More