The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
The NEMI event 2020 has started! https://t.co/LFvcwBdCXGRead More
NEMI Event 2020 program is available at ...Read More
One day left to submit your best photos to the NEMI Photo Co...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: We have an open position for a staff scientis...Read More
NEMI Photo Competition deadline is extended until November 1...Read More
10 days left to submit your best images to the NEMI Photo Co...Read More
Looking forward to the submission, good luck! ...Read More
Register now for the 2020 NEMI Event! ...Read More
Less than three weeks left to submit your EM images to the N...Read More
Spread the word! NEMI is organising a photo competition. Sha...Read More