The Dutch Society for Microscopy
De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings, for example ELMI 2023.
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production (only considered after 2 years membership),
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Recent results by members are exemplified by the covers below.
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
RT @BriegelAriane: How can bacteria survive phage attack by ...Read More
RT @NalanLiv: -Wednesday Morning Live- Join us for the onli...Read More
RT @NWONieuws: Structurele investeringen in onderzoek en wet...Read More
Only one day left to submit your best EM picture! https://t...Read More
Only 6 days left to submit your best picture to the NEMI pho...Read More
Will your best EM picture be featured on the 2022 NEMI Calen...Read More
Register now as there is only a limited amount of tickets av...Read More
Our keynote speakers are: Life Sciences: Dr. Elizabeth Villa...Read More
You can look forward to a day with a variety of talks by pre...Read More
This year’s theme will be ‘Crossing Borders’, the aim ...Read More