The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Corona crisis: Electron Microscopy goes mainstream ...Read More
RT @Ludo_cryoEM: Come work cancer related cryoEM projects. v...Read More
Spinozapremiewinnaar Nynke Dekker ziet op moleculair niveau ...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: Latest work on coronavirus replication from @...Read More
Thomson Medal 2020 awarded to Ron Heeren ...Read More
She discovered coronaviruses decades ago—but got little re...Read More
2020 Kavli Prize For Nanoscience Awarded To Scientists For M...Read More
CryoEM breaks a new record ...Read More
Zoomable EM data (‘nanotomy’) of Islets of Langerhans fr...Read More
Dear fans of tilted images! Registration is now open for the...Read More