The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
RT @AkivaAnat: We are on national TV 📺😀 It was a great...Read More
RT @TobiasAdeJong: In half an hour, my (twitterless) colleag...Read More
There is still time to register for the NEMI Platform colloq...Read More
RT @JKlumperman: Our paper on VPS41/HOPS disease is out in E...Read More
RT @NalanLiv: Spread the word! Klumperman Lab is looking for...Read More
RT @CPaulino_: Dear #cryoEM and membrane protein lovers. I h...Read More
There is still time to register for the NEMI Platform semina...Read More
RT @NalanLiv: I am so happy and excited to share our "Correl...Read More
With talks from Sabrya E. van Heijst (from @TNWTUDelft ) and...Read More
Join us this Thursday, April 1st at 16:00 for another NEMI P...Read More