The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Save the date: annual NEMI day 23 November 2021 ...Read More
RT @UMCU_CMM: Read this nice interview with Judith @JKlum...Read More
RT @AlbertPol10: @AlbertPol10 offers a PhD position in IDIBA...Read More
RT @TobiasAdeJong: Want to know how these trippy patterns he...Read More
RT @conesa_boj: Looking forward to @TobiasAdeJong seminar at...Read More
RT @UMCU_CMM: See the latest work from @JKlumperman, @JA_Be...Read More
RT @TobiasAdeJong: This Thursday 16:00CET, I will give a @Pr...Read More
RT @NeCEN_2p0: Latest from @NeCEN_2p0 @AleBorsellini @LUMC_L...Read More
Join us today for a NEMI Colloquium by Dr. Heiner Friedrich ...Read More
RT @conesa_boj: Exciting NEMI seminar today at 4pm! Looking ...Read More