The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
“Correlative three-dimensional super-resolution and block-...Read More
See you at the next meeting at ?...Read More
Let's Kick the electrons at the NEMI Kick off meeting! Regis...Read More
@ProjectNemi is looking for post doc! Check it out @UMCGbane...Read More