The Dutch Society for Microscopy De Nederlandse Vereniging voor microscopie, NVvM
- Promotes the strong Dutch tradition of light and electron microscopy,
- Consists in members from universities, institutions and small /large businesses,
- Provides the network to share expertise and equipment,
- Organizes meetings and workshops.
Join NVvM and help to support Dutch Microscopy
- Participate in meetings and workshops and be heard,
- Free or discounted rates for several (inter)national meetings,
- Apply for support for PhD thesis production,
- Apply for travel funds to acquire skills & knowledge.
- Join now!
Your cover here? Sent us (1) your complete thesis >4 weeks before your defense or (2) your journal cover and open access link direct after publication.
Will your best EM picture be featured on the 2022 NEMI Calen...Read More
Register now as there is only a limited amount of tickets av...Read More
Our keynote speakers are: Life Sciences: Dr. Elizabeth Villa...Read More
You can look forward to a day with a variety of talks by pre...Read More
This year’s theme will be ‘Crossing Borders’, the aim ...Read More
Register now for the NEMI Day 2021, which will take place 23...Read More
Submit your best EM picture to the 2021 NEMI Photo Competiti...Read More
RT @JKlumperman: Proud to be part of a fantastic collaborati...Read More
RT @BriegelAriane: @biorxiv_micrbio New work by @Jamiesd on ...Read More
RT @EuroBioImaging: Many know Jan Ellenberg of @EMBL for his...Read More